Jul 19, 2009

Clothing swap

I recently was invited to attend a clothing swap (I can't tell you how much I love these). It's such a fantastic way for people to trade clothing! To get some new items and to get rid of some old ones. I made my sister come all the way from chicago just to partake since she had never been to one.
I'm going to try my hardest to arrange one for my entire town, I just need to find a safe place that will agree to house a bunch of strangers.

But on to the good part- my finds.
Two vintage overnight suitcases? Can't even believe that luck.


An extremely cheerful floral 70's button up.

and an 80's dress that I think will make it to the store unless I can resize it.

Plus lots of various non vintage items that I'm sure will be appearing in my daily outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment