Aug 9, 2010

Daily outfit: Rags and bones

I've been so busy packing, moving is the pits! I'll be happy once it's over. I'm also happy to consolidate my life. Much much much too much stuff.


Todays outfit was a simple striped dress, I wanted to wear it before I left since I probably won't be taking it to school. (not so good for fall and winter.) I do quite like it though, especially the pockets.
Paired it with a bunch of beaded necklaces to add some color.







Dress: converse | Necklaces: kohls and vintage


Also I'd thought i'd give a heads up to my readers that this two piece outfit just got reduced to $15!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your stripe dress babe, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are really rockin' that dress! I almost bought it a few times, but you pull it off perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on the move, I HATE moving. But it can be rewarding after all of those boxes are gone...love the dress.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    August giveaway

    ReplyDelete