Nov 20, 2010

Daily Outfit: Stolen orange

It's starting to become far too cold for me to want to go outside. I miss the warmth of the desert!

My foreign exchange friend helped me snap some photos (basically my only friend in this town, I think we've hung out every day). Wish I'd thought of doing this with her sooner! We had a laugh finding a spot and looking out for cars. All while munching on disgusting free popcorn the grocery store provides.


I look proper awkward in most of these.

Mid running.


Blazer: Thrifted in chicago
Pants: H&M
Shirt: Vintage from my mother
Snake necklace: From Toronto
Shoes: DSW


Cut off and dyed some hair. Whenever I need a quick change and have absolutely no money to buy anything to wear, I end up taking it out on my head.

Here is Georgia! Straight from London.



Can't wait for this semester to end, I'll be taking a few trips so I can work on the travel section and get some new items for the store.
That's all for now!

5 comments:

  1. looking good and i love your hair! http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you look stunning! love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Blazer. Thrift stores are amazing.

    Maybe you would like to look at my blog? :)
    http://melindajg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the deserted road location, so simple, so effective. I wish I had a foreign exchange student that could be my partner in crime so more ego photography would be the result.

    ReplyDelete