Jan 2, 2011

Charles on the beach

Finally back from florida! Thrifting was a success, the beach was a success.



I got to take my lovely pup to the water and he loved it! Got to meet so many other dogs and bark at the waves.





I found a ton of these little dried up fish and I popped a couple in the freezer to cast once I get back to school. I have a whole series in my head of dried up sea creatures.


For anyone visiting or in the redington shores area, Dockside daves is a great little hole in the wall spot I go to every time I visit Florida.


Known for their massive onion rings! (a meal themselves)

I've got lots of vintage to photograph, and a couple giveaways coming up. Time to get back to work!
Happy new year everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Looks like you had lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing your thrift finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dockside daves! Did you try their grouper fritters? SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Looks like you had a great trip! And oh my gosh, those are the biggest onion rings EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Florida, but it sure looks pretty! Those poor little fishies, i hope you end up making something magical with 'em!

    xoxo, mama wolf.

    ReplyDelete