Jan 25, 2011

Daily Outfit: Floral and Leather

So many papers and tests to study for. What a drag.
I'm working hard on building the business even though school is taking up so much time. New sales, new photos, new items. I don't know how people manage full time work and school!

I even have a new idea in the works for a second business..
Entrepreneurs never quit!


Skirt: Vintage
Jacket: F21
Shoes: Vintage



I wish I had a good story, but my time is spent in class, or playing yahtzee and monopoly. I like to imagine life will become interesting again when summer comes. Until then it becomes a countdown until winter semester is over.
(I imagine loads of you know what I'm talking about!)

Until then I rely on my one day on the weekend when I go out and can dress well.

4 comments:

  1. I do love that skirt. I think a great business to start would be a 24/7 coffee shop right by a college campus. Because seriously, sometimes you need one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit! I love little leather jackets paired with girlier pieces. I've been hunting for a shrunken leather jacket for months...still looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. Right now my days are spent wishing that the snow will magically disappear and I will be able to do all the things I am planning for.

    As they say all things must come to an end.....I wonder if my winter semester knows it or not!

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Love

    Tashrin - A Toronto based personal style blog

    ReplyDelete