Sep 17, 2011

Daily outfit: Frank

I am so excited for halloween, I've already put little ghosts in my front yard, and I've been browsing all the halloween racks at every store I go to. (Favorite holiday, afterall.) All I want to do all day is bake pumpkin flavored snacks and make halloween crafts. But really all my time is consumed with school and my 9 hour a day schedules. I'm working on a quilt, and lots of silk clothing, so at least it's exciting. Contemplating opening up a store for handmade jewelry and prints, why not add a little more to my plate.
It's simple, it's for errands, but it's still more interesting than a t-shirt and feels a heck of a lot better. I dyed a bunch of silk blouses and will hopefully be listing them within the week.
 Silk blouse: Dyed by me
Black top: TJ Max
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Handmade
Mask: Family Dollar

1 comment: