Nov 27, 2011

Advertise with Love Charles in December!

As Love Charles is growing I hope to work with more businesses. This month is the first time I have decided to offer space to sponsors. Rates are starting very low, and will grow as my blog does. I am also interested in trading ad space with other blogs!
I believe in supporting creative individuals and small businesses, and want to express that to my readers.  Ads that are pertinent to the subject matter of this blog would be sized 100x100 and placed in the sidebar for 1 month time. If you are marketing to independent young women, interested in style, and creativity then this is the right audience for you! 

For larger companies I am open to hosting giveaways, as well as give honest reviews, or incorporate my own style to a garment or accessory.
I am active on style websites and also actively advertise giveaways on appropriate sites. 

Please e-mail Lily at lovecharlesvintage@gmail.com for rates and questions!

You can see my press related links here, and companies I have worked with here

No comments:

Post a Comment