Dec 20, 2011

Etsy: Solids and Sunglasses

ugh, I'm sorry. I'm the worst blogger ever. BUT, I am gonna get my act together, 2012 resolution. Outfits tomorrow, I can show you guys my art show, and also I've got reconstruction and DIY projects in the works to post. Doesn't that sound like a lot of fun???
The reason I haven't been blogging is that I have been organizing every object I own. I decided to become obsessive compulsive after graduation, I'm sure I'm not the first. I cleaned out my closet this weekend and got rid of a ton of stuff, and also thrifted like a maniac to find new things for the store. Awesome, great, fun times.

Here are new goodies in the store. I am really excited about all the stuff I have been photographing lately.
This update is all sunglasses and solids, but I've got crazy prints coming, 50s lace dresses, and tons of secretary dresses from the 70s and 80s. Enjoy! and thanks for sticking with me.











Click the image to see the item listing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment