Feb 10, 2012

Daily outfit: Rugby

Second to last set of images from my trip home. The cardigan I'm wearing is for sale on etsy.  I liked how sporty it was, and I just saw some fashion editorial recently with rugby stripes so I guess that's why I snagged it.

These photos were taken in a big field where I always take Charles to get some exercise. It so fun to watch him run around! oh also, these jeans were high waisted flares that I made skinny using my tutorial!
These photos didn't turn out very good, but I figured since Charles was making an appearance it was worth it to post anyway. In my next post you'll reaaaally get to see how intelligent and wonderful he is. (wink wink)





Shoes: Thrifted | Jeans: Reconstructed | Sweater: For sale | Rings: Thrifted | Sweater: H&M


3 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love the rolled pant legs with your short boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles is a cutie. :) and I love that sweater! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your your sweater and boots

    ReplyDelete