May 18, 2012

Daily outfit: Beige

I really wasn't joking about just wanting to wear variations of my last outfit. I finally caved and purchased some black high waisted jeans after wanting them for 6 months and now I need them to arrive immediately since in my mind everything I own will go perfectly with them. (I sold a ton of stuff to a resale store to justify adding something new to my closet right before I move.) Also I think its time to organize another clothing swap to encourage getting rid of more things. Outdoor swap? With lemonade and cake? Sounds perfect!
        

thought this would be a good entry in the Show Us Your Soul contest because the shoes are the one special detail in my rather classic outfit. I love dressing up in fun stuff but in my day to day routine I need clothes that I can get things done in, so the little details are what make things exciting for me. What can spruce up a button up and black shorts? Leopard loafers of course. If you get a chance I'd love any extra votes




 Shorts: Vintage | Shoes: Kohls | Shirt: Vintage (Last seen here)

7 comments:

  1. I love the crispness of the collar on this silky shirt.

    You're right - the loafers add just the right amount of intrigue. I love how you've tied up the shirt to create a great silhouette.

    Can't wait to see how you style the new black jeans :)

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeep! your leopard loafers are super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect summer outfit...you're totally justified in wearing variations of it :) And I love those leopard loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your loafers! And of course clothing swap is always a good idea, especially when you have a ton of stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think an out door clothing swap sounds amazing, I would absolutely show up to one (except you know... where I live...)
    I love the shorts/button down combo it's casual chic, the little tie at your waist is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think an out door clothing swap sounds amazing, I would absolutely show up to one (except you know... where I live...)
    I love the shorts/button down combo it's casual chic, the little tie at your waist is perfect.

    ReplyDelete