Aug 7, 2012

Daily Outfit: Floral dress

A quickie post before I start a little road trip tomorrow. Going to New York and Pennsylvania for some thrifting, sight seeing, and visiting my sister. I'll take tons of photos I am sure, and hopefully find some great vintage along the way. In the time being here is a little summer dress that I thrifted and got some photos of.




Dress: Thrifted | Shoes: Vintage


If you have any suggestions for places in Pittsburgh to stop I will be driving through there on my way home! I'd appreciate any tips.

4 comments:

  1. Stop in Lancaster, PA! There are several places to shop here :)

    http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is darling and I hope you have an awesome trip!

    thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress! i'm heading to new york in september for the first time -- any vintage places i should check out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely dress! It looks so sweet on you! The last picture is gorgeous!!

    x Aliya
    Hill Side Story

    ReplyDelete