Aug 7, 2012

Daily Outfit: Floral dress

A quickie post before I start a little road trip tomorrow. Going to New York and Pennsylvania for some thrifting, sight seeing, and visiting my sister. I'll take tons of photos I am sure, and hopefully find some great vintage along the way. In the time being here is a little summer dress that I thrifted and got some photos of.




Dress: Thrifted | Shoes: Vintage


If you have any suggestions for places in Pittsburgh to stop I will be driving through there on my way home! I'd appreciate any tips.

5 comments:

  1. Stop in Lancaster, PA! There are several places to shop here :)

    http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is darling and I hope you have an awesome trip!

    thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress! i'm heading to new york in september for the first time -- any vintage places i should check out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love this post!
    really good!
    Love the blog btw, so great, you have amazing taste!
    Could you please check mine out please?
    would be an honour!
    Itsfashiondamnit.blogspot.com
    thanks so much! keep up the good work!
    Lottie
    <3
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely dress! It looks so sweet on you! The last picture is gorgeous!!

    x Aliya
    Hill Side Story

    ReplyDelete