Oct 5, 2012

The color purple


I feel like I'm taking baby steps towards wearing bright colors. I thrifted this purple skirt because it was hard to resist the drape and the color of it. And theres no better time to wear bright colors than fall!





Fall is my favorite time to take photos, seems like everything looks a bit better when the colors are changing and the suns shining through the leaves. Plus I am having a lot of fun with my new camera.




Yeah, those are cat loafers.

Skirt: Thrifted
Top: Vintage
Cat loafers: Thrifted
Jewelry: Thrifted and gifts



The winner of the shabby apple contest is Chrissi, #26 (Picked by random.org). An e-mail is coming your way!

5 comments:

  1. those loafers are adorable and I really enjoy the cemetery backdrop. - Leah

    leahwise.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are just adorable that was a great thrift find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been more jealous of someone else's shoes in my whole life. MEEYOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolest shoes EVER. And I love the skirt - purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those kitty loafers are So adorable! Love the hazy glow to these images they feel so warm! Hope you're having a great weekend,
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete