Nov 10, 2012

Beetle mania.

I had a bug t-shirt when I was little that I wore pretty constantly (It was extremely cool and on par with my glow in the dark tiger shirt). Once some girl told me it was gross I didn't understand what was wrong with her because my shirt was covered in lovely colorful beetles (And who says nasty things like that?). Nowadays I'm buying more beetle shirts and collecting dried bugs in jars on my kitchen windowsill and I wouldn't have it any other way.








Shirt: ebay
Cardigan: Vintage
Jeans: Levis
Boots: vintage

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That's so funny that she would have said that :) I for one find that shirt absolutely delightful
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I babysat a girl who had no qualms about picking up an old bat wing or beetle exoskeletons. I admired her for it, but could never quite do it myself. Bugs are awesome and I wish more people would realize that. - Leah, leahwise.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that shirt. Please let me know if you're ever going to part with it. I have a soft spot for beetles...obviously. http://itsybitsybeetle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly, but they are all over ebay for very little, check there!

      Delete