Dec 2, 2012

Thrift finds #5

I'm excited for this addition of thrift finds because it leads to a project. I've found some great dresses this week, all of which are not pictured to allow for surprise, but I also picked up some yardage of a cute cotton print and found the perfect pattern to go along with it. I'm still looking for the right pattern for the architectural fabric I found last month.


This 50s dress fits perfectly.. How will I part with it?



The fabric...

and the middle dress will be the pattern I use, how cute is that??

5 comments:

  1. Love that pattern, and the shoes! Can't wait to see how your dress turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great finds! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those oxfords!! sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress with that fabric will look so adorable! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are delightful! Love the birdie fabric, should look super cute!

    http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete