Mar 15, 2010

Daily outfit: Neither acid nor alkaline


A very casual day, this is a jacket at first I purchased for the shop but then realized I had nothing similar and thought I'd style it for awhile and see how I like it. Broadening your horizons is always good! I do like the slouchy look, and will probably try it with a dress next.



Liz claiborne jacket, black skinny jeans, thrifted gray tank, self designed necklace, thrifted tan leather ankle boots.

I went ahead and reactivated my Formspring for anyone that has a question and wants an easy way to ask it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm quite a fan of that jacket- slouchy is so great with more fitted pieces (like those great jeans)! You look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the jacket, it is quite flattering.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete