Sep 17, 2010

Daily outfit: Back to the east

I get to spend a day back home in detroit! So excited. I'm going to stroll around the DIY fair in ferndale and end the night with a pizza dance party. I'm overly excited to be in the area again and see all my friends.


Dress: Vintage
Sunglasses: Vintage
Necklace: Kohls

Since I only have one photo I thought i'd throw in my first print that I made in printmaking class.

Pretty simple huh? Turns out I really love printmaking and I'm glad I get to do that for the next 3 months.

6 comments:

  1. a simple but pretty dress, perfect for an easy day out :)


    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress!! :)

    http://eelectrocuted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was DIY? I went friday night and had a little too much Mead Wine... ah its so good! Was going to go again this weekend, but work filled it up for me instead! Darn it!

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and gorgeous. I'd love to see more of what you're creating in class. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete