May 21, 2011

New House + Goodwill outlet

My new home is almost painted, and i'm starting to decorate room by room! I went to the goodwill outlet again to find some items to spruce up the house with. All furniture was a dollar! Perfect for DIY projects. I got a wheeling cart and I'm gonna paint it black so my TV can go on it.
I got some glass vases for the kitchen, a perfect 80s cropped cardigan, a rug, very good haul for 3.71
I feel like I'm living in paradise. I never knew a house could make me feel so good!





Lounging in the living room.




I had a clothing swap today and had a real good time thrifting with Tieka! Photos of that will come tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, you got some great things! Goodwill is like a decorating paradise! Once I get my own apartment, I'm sure I'll go crazy picking out little odds and ends to spruce up the place!

    ReplyDelete