Nov 11, 2011

Etsy and a Sale

I am doing a serious revamp of lovecharles over the next couple months. New stock, new photos, new styles.
I am having a sale for two reasons.
1. November is notoriously slow for me every year.
2. I have way too much stock and need to downsize!

The code is "MOVINGSALE" and you'll get 15% off your entire purchase, even including the 10 dollar sale section! Christmas is around the corner, so it's a good time to pick up some gifts as well.

I'm also slowly adding some new things to the site while I work on the new look.




1 comment:

  1. Wow i didnt know you had an Etsy shop!
    I totally love your style and how you make everything lok awesome.
    The boots in the post are amazing but for some reason, nothing 3/4 looks nice on me.
    Im just so short!
    I'll definitely check out your Etsy now.
    I really didn't know you had one.
    So excited!
    xoxo
    District of Fashion

    ReplyDelete