Nov 9, 2011

Secondhand Swap: Floral Skirt

This skirt concludes the first batch of swap items. The second batch will be coming up this weekend.

I sort of lived in this outfit for a little while, floral skirt, and some sort of chunky knit. Once I winterize it, i'll probably live in it again.

Skirt: Reconstructed by me
Sweater: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Boots: DSW


The skirt was just a classic long 90's rayon thing that I would normally never look at twice, but I chopped up the hem and now it can be worn asymmetrically or as a fishtail hem, and if I do say so myself looks much more interesting now. A pretty simple reconstruction to!


I knew breanne would look awesome in this skirt, and she does!




My poor halloween decorations have been blown all over the neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. aww poor deocrations. LOVE how you've styled this skirt--I was thinking of wearing it similarly! I have it hanging in my room RIGHT THIS MINUTE! I am so excited to style the items, and I must say you have quite the eye for great thrift buys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait till this skirt comes around to me! i love the fact that it's asymmetrical.

    cutecutecute for fall!
    xx

    ReplyDelete