Jan 31, 2012

Daily Outfit: Out of proportion


Here are my reconstructed jeans! They had a pretty standard 80's fit, but the top half was the right size for me and the denim was super stretchy so I just took in the knees and ankles a bit to give them a more modern look while still giving a nod to the decade they came from.
Read my tutorial about how to make skinny jeans here


Paired with my favorite black H&M sweater that goes with absolutely everything. DSW wedges, and Liberty of London vintage scarf. 


12 comments:

  1. Your jeans look great! You did such a good job! Love the vintage scarf in your hair!

    x Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skinnyified jeans! and that wash is such a great color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so honored you are following me! Ive been following you for quite a while now and love your style and creativity! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! You look absolutely great!

    Shall we follow ech other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, these pants look great on you. LOVE the color. And the kind of cropped top. I bought a couple pair of vintage high waisted pants and have been trying to figure out what to wear over them with out looking super silly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these pants on you! they look so great. i'm pining for a pair of high waisted skinnies. i also just wore a scarf in my hair like this yesterday! haha. you're so cute. i love this look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I LOVE these jeans! They are the perfect color too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally inspired me to wear my cobalt blue jeans today. They aren't as awesome as yours though! Love the high waist.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this! you look great girl!! i really need to start busting out the skinny jeans!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great, simple look! I also took in one of my old jeans and skinny jeans out of them.. In a lot better use now! Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete