Feb 21, 2012

Guest blogger - Mod Fox

Super excited to bring you a guest post by Michelle of Mod Fox. She is a very talented photographer and fashion blogger, and you all need to see her 60's inspired style!
 Peter pan collar blouse and plum jacket- Forever 21, Pleated skirt-Target, Vintage 60s bag- Rummage sale
Hello, Love Charles Vintage fans!
This look has been inspired by the 1960s school girl style. It's got all the classic elements; over the knee socks, a high waisted pleated skirt, peter pan collar, a heavy peacoat, and little leather oxfords.
Of course I had to add a real 60s piece with this patent handbag which I recently bought at a rummage sale for $1. Always check for local rummage sales in your town because you never know what cheap and amazing things you may find!
 Here's some school girl 60s inspiration!
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I am always, always a sucker for '60s schoolgirl style. I love the colors of her outfit :)

    thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I wish I could carry off those pleats!
    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete