Apr 13, 2013

Thrift finds #13

I've really been going nuts buying stuff since I decided to redecorate, but at least I have a large garage sale pile to balance out the belongings I own. I think I'm ready for a break. This weekend happened to be filled with MANY estate sales and I stumbled on some real cool stuff. I purchased the 60s office chair and the purple O'Keefe print for 15 bucks today.. Couldn't pass that up. (I tried the bundle approach courtesy of Frank on American Pickers.)
A succulent candle! can't wait to write letters with this.

A box for my teeth.

Coming to the store soon! Enamel flower pins.

Of course I purchased loads of vintage clothing this weekend as well so etsy will be getting some new pieces soon!

1 comment:

  1. These are some marvelous finds. I really like the large picture, and the jewelry. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete